Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I think I got this from Family Fun. A great kid friendly meal. I made this with a cooking class of kids grades 4 and up and they ALL loved it. The sauce is great with other stuff too. Finger friendly too! The fat grams will be less than stated, because you won't use all of the dip.
- 236.59 ml light mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml natural creamy peanut butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 354.88 ml finely crushed potato chips
- Mix dressing, honey, mustard and peanut butter.
- Brush chicken with 1/2 cup of the dressing mix; coat with crushed chips. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 7 to 9 minutes. Turn; continue baking 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve with remaining dressing mix as dipping sauce.
- Serve cut-up carrots, celery or apples with remaining sauce.
This was so easy to make and good too!! Made for PAC Spring 2008 and DH was glad I did. We prefer honey mustard over BBQ sauce or dressings for chicken dippin' and this does not disappoint. Brushung the sauce on rather than dipping it is a good idea so there was not too much sauce and the chips stayed crispy. Will definately make again, it took no time and was delish!!
I used boneless skinless chicken thighs. Subbed in hot-sweet mustard for the Dijon. This is a good fun snack while watching the game. The hot-sweet made a difference and added some zing.
Fam loved it - thanks for a great recipe!