1/2 Photos of Crispy Chicken With Honey Dippin' Sauce
WI Cheesehead's Note:
I think I got this from Family Fun. A great kid friendly meal. I made this with a cooking class of kids grades 4 and up and they ALL loved it. The sauce is great with other stuff too. Finger friendly too! The fat grams will be less than stated, because you won't use all of the dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dressing, honey, mustard and peanut butter.
- 2Brush chicken with 1/2 cup of the dressing mix; coat with crushed chips. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 425° for 7 to 9 minutes. Turn; continue baking 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve with remaining dressing mix as dipping sauce.
- 4Serve cut-up carrots, celery or apples with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chicken With Honey Dippin' Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 368.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g