- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup water
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip chicken into egg. Coat with bread crumbs.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is browned and no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, milk, and water. Reduce heat to low and heat through. Serve over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.