This makes a delicious dinner, fast and economical too.A friend passed on the recipe to me and I have made it several times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilies, seeded and finely chopped or 1/4 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 grated lemon, juice and rind of
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or 2 tablespoons parsley (or half as much dried)
- 4 boneless chicken thighs, with skin they are quite easy to bone y necessary
- salt and pepper
- boiled fragrant thai rice or basmati rice
- green vegetables, such as broccoli to serve
- 1Mix together the garlic, chilli, lemonrind and coriander or parsley.
- 2Generously season the chick thighs, then gently loosen the skin from the flesh.
- 3Spoon the chilli mixture between the skin and the flesh, the stretch the skin back into place.
- 4Heat a large non-stick skillet and cook the chicken thighs skin-side down for 20 minutes over medium heat, without turning, until the skin is crunchy and deep-golden and the flesh has cooked through.
- 5Turn the chicken and squeeze over the lemon juice.
- 6Cook for a further minute or so, then serve skinside up with plain rice and green vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.2
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 146.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 33.1 g