Recipe by bevs kitchen
My kids just love this chicken dish. Very easy to make, no fussy ingredients.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
These were very easy to make and the seasoning was just right. I used split boneless chicken breasts pounded thin, and served them with Recipe #260474 and fresh bakery bread. I will be making these again. Made for PAC Spring 08. Thanks for posting Bev.
- 4 ounces plain flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 12 chicken pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt onto a plate and stir. Change the seasonings to your taste.
- Open out the chicken pieces and coat both sides with the flour mixture. (I use thighs but use what pieces you like).
- Place coated chicken pieces onto a wire rack over a baking tray.
- Place into a medium oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the pieces over.
- Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes until cooked and very crispy skinned.
- Yes, that is it. Now enjoy.