Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
My kids just love this chicken dish. Very easy to make, no fussy ingredients.
- 4 ounces plain flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 12 chicken pieces
- Place flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt onto a plate and stir. Change the seasonings to your taste.
- Open out the chicken pieces and coat both sides with the flour mixture. (I use thighs but use what pieces you like).
- Place coated chicken pieces onto a wire rack over a baking tray.
- Place into a medium oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the pieces over.
- Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes until cooked and very crispy skinned.
- Yes, that is it. Now enjoy.
These were very easy to make and the seasoning was just right. I used split boneless chicken breasts pounded thin, and served them with Recipe #260474 and fresh bakery bread. I will be making these again. Made for PAC Spring 08. Thanks for posting Bev.