Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is juicy tender and tastes fantastic.
- 1 (2 2/3 ounce) envelope Shake-n-Bake, extra crispy coating mix
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine shake and bake parmesan cheese in glass pie plate.
- Mix Miracle Whip and milk in another pie plate.
- Pound chicken breasts until flat.
- Dip in dressing mixture then coat with shake and bake mixture.
- Place on foil lined sheet and bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until done.
Great recipe! The Miracle whip really helped keep the chicken moist and tender. Thanks.
Easy tasty recipe Love the Parmesan. I pan fried instead of the oven- only used a light spray of Pam added mushroons & Onions which kept some moisture on the pan but allowed the schnitzel to brown & crisp. Thanks Fluffy for posting the recipe
The chicken was very moist and it tasted pretty good too. It was easy to prepare and I liked the flavor the parmesan cheese added to the coating. Thanks Fluffy. Bullwinkle.