Recipe by anonymous
Restaurant quality wraps--from America's Test Kitchen. These are OUTSTANDING. Best served warm, but could be served cold. I was surprised how easy and tasty these are. I thought the mayo and sour cream wouldn't be enough but worked perfectly, without the mayo and sour cream taste! Wraps are heated in skillet to sear seam. I used my mini food processor to 1st chop celery then 2nd chop cilantro.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 3 celery ribs, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 large rotisserie-cooked chicken, skin discarded (3 cups-meat chopped or shredded into bite size pieces)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (12 inch-larger size-I use the flavored mission wraps)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk mayo, cilantro, scallions, celery, sour cream and hot sauce.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese on tortillas, leaving 1/2 inch border around edges then arrange chicken salad in center and roll.
- Spray cooking spray all over outside, wrapped tortilla.
- Heat nonstick skillet, and arrange wraps, seam side down, and saute for 1-mins until slightly brown crisp per side.