Restaurant quality wraps--from America's Test Kitchen. These are OUTSTANDING. Best served warm, but could be served cold. I was surprised how easy and tasty these are. I thought the mayo and sour cream wouldn't be enough but worked perfectly, without the mayo and sour cream taste! Wraps are heated in skillet to sear seam. I used my mini food processor to 1st chop celery then 2nd chop cilantro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 3 celery ribs, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 large rotisserie-cooked chicken, skin discarded (3 cups-meat chopped or shredded into bite size pieces)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (12 inch-larger size-I use the flavored mission wraps)
- cooking spray
- 1In a bowl, whisk mayo, cilantro, scallions, celery, sour cream and hot sauce.
- 2Add chicken and toss to coat.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Sprinkle cheese on tortillas, leaving 1/2 inch border around edges then arrange chicken salad in center and roll.
- 5Spray cooking spray all over outside, wrapped tortilla.
- 6Heat nonstick skillet, and arrange wraps, seam side down, and saute for 1-mins until slightly brown crisp per side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chicken Salad Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.6
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.1 mg
- Sodium 1544.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: