Recipe by Chai-Chick 4 the Lord!
This is a great summer meal! Healthy, hearty, and best of all YUMMY!! (:
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
Thanks for sharing! I used a combonation of whole wheat panko & parmesan cheese to coat the chicken with, and skipped the butter :-). For the salad, I subbed cucumbers for the olives & tomatoes, and used fat free ranch dressing. Easy, fast & made a great lunch!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) can olives, sliced
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375© F. In a shallow dish, Combine egg & milk. In another dish, combine parmesan cheese & bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture; coat with bread crumbs. Arrange in a greased baking dish, so that pieces are not touching. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Arrange lettuce & tomatoes on a serving platter.
- Top with dressing, olives, & chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Enjoy! (:.