Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
saw and saved
- 1 lb red potatoes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 lbs skinless chicken leg quarters (4, skin removed)
- 2 ounces extra crispy Shake-n-Bake (guessing size)
- 2 cups red peppers (1-1/2-inch about 2 small peppers)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing (KRAFT)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (KRAFT 100% Grated)
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F Place potatoes in large microwaveable bowl or casserole dish; cover with vented plastic wrap or lid. Microwave on HIGH 7 minute Meanwhile, coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package. Place chicken in half of greased foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- ADD peppers, dressing and Parmesan cheese to potatoes; toss to coat. Place in pan next to chicken.
- BAKE 40 minute or until chicken is cooked through (180°F) and potatoes are tender.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
- Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Zesty Italian or Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing.
This was an fast and easy supper. I used chicken thighs with the skin as hubby and daughter would have a fit. I didn't have any red potatoes but used regular potatoes cut into large chunks and also used red and green peppers. Will definately make again.