I got this from the Betty Crocker site and I made it last night, YUMMY!! It was really good, the panko makes the difference!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix dressing ingredients, stir in salad ingrients to coat.
- 2On seperate plates, place flour and bread crumbs. In a bowl, beat egg with a fork.
- 3Coat chicken with flour, dip into egg mix the coat well with bread crumbs. (I let the coating sit for about 10 minutes to set so that it does not come apart while cooking).
- 4In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp of Olive oil over medium heat.
- 5Add chicken and cook about 8 to 10 minutes, turn once, until golden brown.
- 6Serve chicken topped with salad and sprinkled with feta cheese.
- 7*can use Italian style bread crumbs if you can not find Italian panko bread crumbs.
- 8**I use a dried basil and tomato feta cheese, but you can use what you prefer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chicken Milano
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 486.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 37.5 g