Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from the Betty Crocker site and I made it last night, YUMMY!! It was really good, the panko makes the difference!!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup arugula leaf, tightly packed
- 1⁄2 cup tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs, Italian style*
- 1 egg
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled**
- In a medium bowl, mix dressing ingredients, stir in salad ingrients to coat.
- On seperate plates, place flour and bread crumbs. In a bowl, beat egg with a fork.
- Coat chicken with flour, dip into egg mix the coat well with bread crumbs. (I let the coating sit for about 10 minutes to set so that it does not come apart while cooking).
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp of Olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook about 8 to 10 minutes, turn once, until golden brown.
- Serve chicken topped with salad and sprinkled with feta cheese.
- *can use Italian style bread crumbs if you can not find Italian panko bread crumbs.
- **I use a dried basil and tomato feta cheese, but you can use what you prefer.