Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 78.07 ml shake 'n bake chicken coating mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/4 lb.)
- 283.49 g bagtorn mixed salad greens
- 198.44 g can corn, drained
- 236.59 ml canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 118.29 ml kraft shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml kraft light ranch salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F Measure 1/3 cup coating mix; use to evenly coat chicken, then bake chicken as directed on package.
- Toss greens with corn and beans in large bowl.
- TOP with chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.