Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄3 cup shake 'n bake chicken coating mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/4 lb.)
- 1 (10 ounce) bagtorn mixed salad greens
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light ranch salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F Measure 1/3 cup coating mix; use to evenly coat chicken, then bake chicken as directed on package.
- Toss greens with corn and beans in large bowl.
- TOP with chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.