Recipe by Boomette
Just a few ingredients. Use a good garden vegetable crackers like the brand Dare. The Thick Teriyaki sauce is the brand Diana. If you can't find it, try another brand. This is from Coup de Pouce
Top Review by mightyro_cooking4u
Except for using panko bread crumbs and I pounded boneless, skinless chicken breasts, this was made as written. My crumbs did fall off a bit and the crumbs charred a bit also. All in all this was good and tasty, juicy with a hint of sweetness. Made for I Recommend Tag. Thanks for posting.
- 60 vegetable crackers
- 1 lb chicken cutlet
- 1⁄4 cup thick teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, with a fork or potato masher, finely crush the crackers.
- Brush each sides of cutlets with 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce. Dip each cutlets in the cracker crumbs flipping them to coat well.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and oil at medium heat. Add cutlets and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until not pink inside (flip them one time).