1 hr 45 mins
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law after she brought it to a "dinner on the grounds" at our church.Its very easy to make and everyone could not stop saying how GOOD it was!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil your chicken in a pot of water with the chicken broth.
- 2When the chicken is done let it cool.
- 3Then debone the chicken and remove the skin.
- 4Cut chicken meat into bite size pieces.
- 5Cook the vegetables and drain liquid.
- 6In a large bowl mix chicken meat, vegetables (optional), sour cream,can of soup, and spices.
- 7Place chicken mixture in 13x9 casserole dish.
- 8In another bowl crush Ritz crackers into small pieces and spread over chicken mixture.
- 9Place Dots of butter all over the crackers.
- 10Place in oven preheated at 350* for about 45 minutes or until bubbly in the middle.
- 11If crakers start to get too brown before done place a piece of tin foil over the top of chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chicken casserole
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 451.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.9 g