Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law after she brought it to a "dinner on the grounds" at our church.Its very easy to make and everyone could not stop saying how GOOD it was!
- Boil your chicken in a pot of water with the chicken broth.
- When the chicken is done let it cool.
- Then debone the chicken and remove the skin.
- Cut chicken meat into bite size pieces.
- Cook the vegetables and drain liquid.
- In a large bowl mix chicken meat, vegetables (optional), sour cream,can of soup, and spices.
- Place chicken mixture in 13x9 casserole dish.
- In another bowl crush Ritz crackers into small pieces and spread over chicken mixture.
- Place Dots of butter all over the crackers.
- Place in oven preheated at 350* for about 45 minutes or until bubbly in the middle.
- If crakers start to get too brown before done place a piece of tin foil over the top of chicken.
this was wonerfully creamy.VERY GOOD!! Everybody loved it,even the kids!
VERY YUMMY!! and very easy!There were NO left overs!
Quick, easy dinner. I used only 2 large chicken breasts, only 2 packs of crackers (too many) and 1/2 cup of sour cream. I will make this again and use more sour cream since it got too dry. My kids, husband and I all enjoyed it. Thanks!