Prep 50 mins
Cook 40 mins
OMG! SO GOOD!!! I ate these at a camping weekend and I wanted the recipe but the chef wouldn't give it up. So I tried to copy it and I think this recipe is the closest so far. Enjoy!
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into halves
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons herb seasoning mix, seasoning of choice (thyme, basil, oregano, etc.)
- 2 teaspoons paprika and cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup chopped parsley
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce (1/2 cup portion per person)
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (1/2 cup portion per person)
- 2 cups caesar salad dressing (1/2 cup portion per person)
- PART 1 – CHRISPY CHICKEN:.
- Remove skin from chicken, wash and drain.
- Combine flour, herb blend, paprika, cayenne, pepper, and salt and place in paper / plastic bag or washable bucket.
- Beat eggs, milk, and mustard together until smooth, set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs and parsley together, set aside.
- Coat 3 halves of chicken breasts at a time in flour mixture, shaking bag / bucket.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture and shake off excess.
- Dip chicken in crumb mixture to coat evenly.
- Place in shallow lightly greased baking pans. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake 10 minutes at 425 degrees. Reduce to 375 degrees and cook additional 25 minutes until browned and juices run clear.
- PART 2 – CEASER WRAPS:.
- Place 2 chicken breast halves on one tortilla shell.
- Sprinkle on top: the romaine lettuce, tomato, Caesar dressing, and any other dressing or vegetables of choice. Fold the wrap and serve hot.