Recipe by craye1
these have been a huge hit in my home, and when I take them to potlucks!!
Top Review by Denakisland
These are AMAZING!!!! I was desperately trying to find a "copy cat recipe" for Taco Time's crispy chicken burritos and my family likes these BETTER! Oh so easy and a great way to use up leftover chicken or make up a bunch and freeze for an easy after school snack!
- 2 lbs diced cooked chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- onion powder (to taste)
- 1⁄8 cup favorite salsa
- 10 -15 burrito-size flour tortillas
- flour, plus
- water, mixed to a paste to seal burritos
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 6 ingredients well & set aside. Mix flour & water until it is pasty but not dry. Put about 1/3 cup chichen mix into each tortilla roll tightly, Put paste on the bottom flap of tortilla and place flap side down for about 10 min so it will stay sealed. I like to cut them in half & fry at 350 until golden brown.
- These are good with salsa or sweet & sour sauce.