Recipe by Tinamama
This chicken is always a hit in our house...simple and yummy!
Top Review by Torricus
Yummy! Made nine chicken breasts, and I found the margarine/coating amounts given are good for every 4-5 chicken breasts (I made two batches). Good flavour, lovely and moist. Mine didn't crisp up, but that's more of an ongoing problem with me and breaded chicken :) Still delicious, and will make again!
- 1 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine cereal, flour and seasonings.
- Place butter in another bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then into cereal mixture.
- Place in a greased 11 inch X 7 inch X 2 inch baking pan. Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.