Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple and delicious!
Make and share this Crispy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cereal, flour and seasonings.
- Place butter in another bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter, then into cereal mixture.
- Place in a greased 11 x 7 x 2 baking pan.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
Simply delicious. Nobody realized that the crisp was from good ole' Snap, Crackle, Pop! This would be a great sub for panko crumbs in a pinch! I do think I would turn the chicken over half way through the baking. Other than that, I wouldn't mess with the recipe at all. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Babybub. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0