Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this out of a quick Cooking Magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow bowl, combine cereal, flour and seasonings.
- Place butter in another bowl.
- Dip chicken into butter and then into cereal mixture.
- Place in a greased 11x7x2 inch baking pan.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake at 400' for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
Can't believe I've never rated this in all the years I've been making it. Every time I make it, this get rave reviews. I learned recently that after I moved out, my siblings and dad still ask my mum to make this regularly, which is high praise :) Love it!
Made this tonight as I had all the ingredients, but short on time and patience. I cut up the chicken breasts to make it more like chicken "nuggets" - came out great. Next time I'll play around with the spices a bit - whatever strikes your fancy! It's a keeper at my house!