1/1 Photo of Crispy, Cheesy Potatoes (Oamc)
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
Nice comfort dish simular to potato casserole from Cracker Barrel. Don't forget to attach the crumbs to the bag somehow. Recipe makes 3 meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ASSEMBLY DIRECTIONS:.
- 2Thaw the potatoes just slightly and break them apart well.
- 3Mix the onion, sour cream, cream of chicken soup and cheddar cheese.
- 4Stir in half of the potatoes and mix well.
- 5Stir in remaining potatoes.
- 6In another bowl or pan, melt the butter.
- 7Stir the cornflakes into the melted butter.
- 8FREEZING AND COOKING:.
- 9Place the potatoe mixture in freezer bags.
- 10Label and freeze.
- 11Place corn flake/butter mixture into a small freezer bag or container.
- 12Attach to the potato mixture.
- 13TO SERVE:.
- 14Thaw potatoes and crumb topping.
- 15Put into a sprayed or greased 9x13 pan and top with the crumb mixture.
- 16Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy, Cheesy Potatoes (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1773.7
- Calories from Fat 1104
- Total Fat 122.7 g
- Saturated Fat 72.3 g
- Cholesterol 290.6 mg
- Sodium 2406.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 44.8 g