Recipe by Cullinaryjudge
Yummy and Easy!
Top Review by LA28
OMG - so good! Dh raved about them, too. I left off the paprika for personal taste reasons. Next time I'll spray the foil with a little Pam, cause I had some sticking issues. The ratio of potato to crispy stuff is awesome! I'll definitely be making these again. Thanks!
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed to 1 cup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix potato slices with butter.
- Place slightly overlapping in foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with cornflake crumbs and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Return to oven and bake 25-30 minutes or until potaotes are tender.