1/20 Photos of Crispy Cheese Cauliflower
Sydney Mike's Note:
The original of this tempting recipe came from Jean Carper's 'EatSmart' column in the 9-11 Feb 2007 issue of the USA Weekend paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, spray
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup parsley, finel chopped
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Spray cookie sheet with olive oil.
- 3In a shallow dish, combine cheese, cumin, cayenne, salt & pepper.
- 4Dredge cauliflower pieces in egg, then in cheese mix.
- 5Put on cookie sheet, & spray with oil.
- 6Bake 15 minutes.
- 7Remove to serving plate, & sprinkle with parsley.
- 8Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Cheese Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 314.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g