1/3 Photos of Crispy Cheddar-Parmesan Chicken Breast
You may omit the Shake & Bake chicken coating mix and use about 1 cup cornflake crumbs :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup finely crushed corn flakes (measured 1/2 cup after crushing)
- 1/2 cup shake & bake chicken coating mix (use Southern Fried or regular flavor)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter (a little more butter may be needed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- seasoning salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Set oven rack to lowest position.
- 3Grease a medium jelly-roll pan (or a baking pan large enough to hold the chicken).
- 4In a shallow dish combine the crushed cornflake crumbs with the Shake & Bake chicken coating mix, Parmesan cheese and grated cheddar cheese.
- 5In a bowl combine the melted butter with garlic powder.
- 6Dip each breast firstly in melted butter. then coat in the cornflake mixture.
- 7Place on the baking sheet.
- 8Season the top of each breast with a little seasoned salt and ground black pepper.
- 9Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through (baking time should be no more than 35 minutes).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Cheddar-Parmesan Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (1188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.2
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 423.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken coating mix