Recipe by Cr@zy @pples
Absolutely delicious! It's fun to make when you're bored or just want a fun treat. You can use up your leftover cereal and have something to take on the go with you. Feel free to drizzle some Chocolate Syrup on top before or after baking. Guilt-free!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these as a work-treat for my other half, but I suspect I enjoyed them every bit as much as he did! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 2 cups frosted flakes
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 20 chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree Farenheit.
- Gather ingredients.
- Crush Frosted Flakes slightly.
- Mix together Peanut Butter, Chocolate Syrup, Egg, and Vanilla Extract.
- Add the Frosted Flakes to the mixture.
- Add Oatmeal.
- Stir until the Forsted Flakes and Oatmeal are evenly covered.
- Add the Chocolate Chips if you wish.
- Shape the Cereal Mixture into squares.
- Place the Cereal Bars onto a pan with baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes depending on size.
- Let the Bars cool for about 10 minutes before eating.