Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is fresh, simple and delicious! Recipe from Food Everyday December/2005 Issue.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- coarse salt
- 5 celery ribs, ends trimmed, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick diagonally
- 1 cup celery leaves, torn can be substituted with 1/2 cup parsley
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil and mustard; season with salt and pepper.
- Add celery and celery leaves; toss to combine.
- Serve at room temp or chilled.
Eh - nothing special. I say save the trouble and just put some peanut butter on that celery! This isn't bad, but it's not really that good either. I'm eating it now just to get rid of the celery in my fridge and am unimpressed.