Recipe by crawfish pie
Can be made for dinner or great as lunch.Quick and easy.
Top Review by jennyblender
We really loved this! I believe this is an Eat Better America recipe and we made it with a little dijon mustard in the mix too. Easy, healthy, inexpensive and yummy...what more could you want? Thanks crawfish pie.....
- 453.59 g chicken breast (cut in strips and seasoned with kosher salt)
- 453.59 g bag coleslaw mix (found in the produce section near pre-packaged salad)
- 44.37 ml fat-free mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken till juices run clear (about 20 minutes).
- Add cloeslaw mix.
- Reduce heat to med.
- ,coverand cook till cabbage wilts.
- Add seasons to tastes.
- Remove from heat and add mayo.
- (I recomend allowing chicken to cool a little before adding mayo.) Spoon on warm tortillas.