Crispy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Rub the chicken the marinade seasoning.
- Pour in buttermilk and refrigerate for at least 6 hours (overnight).
- Combine all seasoning and flour together.
- Coat the chicken with the flour and set aside (preferable in cooling rack) for around 20 minutes to make the flour sit in the chicken thoroughly.
- Heat oil up to 350F and preheat oven in 350°F.
- Cook the chicken until desired color (around 5-10 minutes).
- Put the cooling rack on top of the baking sheet.
- Take out chicken and bake until the chicken is cooked (around 5-10 minutes).