Recipe by Cook4_6
My family loves brussels sprouts...always looking for new ways to prepare them. You can also parboil the brussel sprouts for about 4 minutes before slicing them for a more tender result. I make the sauce with low fat mayo and it is to die for delicious!
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
We love roasted brussels sprouts, but I had never considered an aioli pairing before. The aioli in this recipe is quick and easy and very flavorful and paired nicely with the roasted sprouts. We served as a side to Recipe #457427. Thanks!
For Brussel Sprouts
- 20 Brussels sprouts, cut into wedges
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- For Brussel Sprouts:.
- Place brussel sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Crack some fresh salt & pepper to taste. Mix around brussel sprouts on pan to ensure they all get nicely coated in the oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown on at least one side.
- For Aioli:.
- Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Serve in a ramekin.
- Place ramekin of aioli on a plate and surround with brussel sprouts. If serving as an appetizer, put some toothpicks on the side for your guests. Enjoy!