I just saw this on Food Network, have not had a chance to make it yet. It sounds very interesting. I may chop the apples a bit more than the recipe calls for. Also, I think pecans would be good too. I am putting it here for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a sheet pan, lay out bacon slices.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned and the fat has rendered. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, and transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- 4Carefully toss Brussels sprouts in the hot pan, and season with salt and pepper. Return the pan to the oven, and roast, turning once, until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven, add the walnuts and apples and toss to combine. Season to taste, with salt and pepper.
- 6Transfer to a serving platter, top with the bacon, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.4
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 1358.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 29.2 g