Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is crispy and delicious.
Make and share this Crispy Brown Sugar Baked Chicken and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium potatoes, peeld diced to 1 inch
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease or spray a large glass baking dish. Mix all dry ingredients in large ziptop bag.
- Rinse chicken, place into bag and shake to coat chicken. Remove chicken from bag and set aside.
- Add potatoes to bag and shake to coat. Pour potatoes and any extra flour and sugar mixture into greased baking dish.
- Add chicken to top of potatoes. Place butter cut into small peices around baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 45-60 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil for 1-5 minutes to make top of chicken crispy.
This was super yummy and very simple. Great recipe.