1 hr 15 mins
MARIA MAC *'s Note:
This is crispy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease or spray a large glass baking dish. Mix all dry ingredients in large ziptop bag.
- 2Rinse chicken, place into bag and shake to coat chicken. Remove chicken from bag and set aside.
- 3Add potatoes to bag and shake to coat. Pour potatoes and any extra flour and sugar mixture into greased baking dish.
- 4Add chicken to top of potatoes. Place butter cut into small peices around baking dish.
- 5Cover with foil and bake 45-60 minutes.
- 6Remove foil and broil for 1-5 minutes to make top of chicken crispy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Brown Sugar Baked Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 147.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper