Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb hickory smoked bacon, slices
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- Cut bacon slices in half; combine brown sugar and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dredge bacon in sugar mixture, shaking off excess.
- Twist each bacon slice, if desired.
- Place bacon in a single layer on a lightly greased baking rack in a foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in a 425° oven for 20-25 minutes or until crisp.
- Let bacon cool before serving.
Very good... but I still prefer the saltiness of regular bacon instead of the sweet. I also overlooked the part where it mentions lining the baking dish with foil and I ruined my baking pan=(