Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 ounce) French bread, loaves halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Cut bread halves into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place on baking sheets. Brush with oil mixture, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
What yummy garlic bread!! I loved the addition of rosemary and parmesan...something a little different for us. We'll be having this again for sure. Reviewed for PAC Fall 2007