1/1 Photo of Crispy Breaded Shrimp With Cannellini Beans
From Real Simple Magazine. This received a lot of good reviews on their website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, rosemary, 3 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- 2Transfer the shrimp and any excess crumbs to a baking sheet. Bake until the shrimp are cooked through and the crumbs are crispy, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the beans, ¼ cup water, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and toss with the arugula. Serve the beans with the shrimp and sprinkle any remaining crumbs over the top.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Breaded Shrimp With Cannellini Beans
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 751.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: