Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Real Simple Magazine. This received a lot of good reviews on their website.
Make and share this Crispy Breaded Shrimp With Cannellini Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 lb peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
- Heat oven to 400°F In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, rosemary, 3 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Transfer the shrimp and any excess crumbs to a baking sheet. Bake until the shrimp are cooked through and the crumbs are crispy, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the beans, ¼ cup water, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with the arugula. Serve the beans with the shrimp and sprinkle any remaining crumbs over the top.