Recipe by Marie
I like my wings baked and not fried. These are very tasty and crispy. For easier cleanup, line pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
Yummy wings! I marinated my wings in Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce all day long before I used them in this recipe so I could add a little bit of heat and buffalo flavor. I liked the breading, these were tasty little buggers. Thanks for posting!
- 158.51 ml breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml water
- 10 whole chicken wings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt and paprika.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and water.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections and discard wing tips.
- Dip wings in egg, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place on a greased 15 x 10" baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or
- until juices run clear, turning once.