I like my wings baked and not fried. These are very tasty and crispy. For easier cleanup, line pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt and paprika.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and water.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections and discard wing tips.
- Dip wings in egg, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place on a greased 15 x 10" baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or
- until juices run clear, turning once.