Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like my wings baked and not fried. These are very tasty and crispy. For easier cleanup, line pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt and paprika.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and water.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections and discard wing tips.
- Dip wings in egg, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place on a greased 15 x 10" baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or
- until juices run clear, turning once.
Yummy wings! I marinated my wings in Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce all day long before I used them in this recipe so I could add a little bit of heat and buffalo flavor. I liked the breading, these were tasty little buggers. Thanks for posting!
Perfectly crispy without all the extra calories. Have made these for more than 2 years and they are great every time. I usually serve wth a homemade honey-mustard sauce and a sweet chilli Asian style dipping sauce.
This is a very good recipe for baked chicken wings. The only issue I had was not having enough breading for all the wings. If you get the wings from the grocery store (smaller wings) then the ingredient amounts will be ok. However, if you get the wings from a butcher and they're bigger then you might want to double the breading ingredients. As one reviewer stated, I marinated the wings in a little bit of hot sauce. The wings came out fairly crisp and were a good alternative to frying.