1/1 Photo of Crispy Breaded and Baked Chicken Wings
I like my wings baked and not fried. These are very tasty and crispy. For easier cleanup, line pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt and paprika.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk egg and water.
- 3Cut chicken wings into three sections and discard wing tips.
- 4Dip wings in egg, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- 5Place on a greased 15 x 10" baking pan.
- 6Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or
- 7until juices run clear, turning once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Breaded and Baked Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g