1/1 Photo of Crispy Beer Battered Tilapia
After checking many recipes online I wanted to mix my mom's secret ingredient in fish batter. Curry. So I came up with this which was inspired by http://www.food.com/recipe/beer-battered-fish-130102 I loved this recipe. Hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- 2Whisk the egg and add to dry ingredients.
- 3Add beer gradually while mixing till the batter gets liquid enough.
- 4Dip the tilapia fillets in the batter and let it rest for a minute.
- 5In a pan add the oil and put on medium heat.
- 6Add the tilapia to the pan and fry till each side is golden brown.
- 7After they're done remove and put on paper towel and let it cool for few minutes before serving.
- 8You can serve this with boiled rice and/or my Minty Cucumber Salad.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Beer Battered Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.9
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.6 mg
- Sodium 882.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 35.4 g