- 2 basa fillets
- 12 medium shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over fish and shrimp.
- Soak fish and shrimp in milk for 15 minutes.
- Dredge in flour, shake off excess and pass through the milk again.
- Coat in corn flakes, pressing on.
- Heat oil in non stick fry pan, fry fish 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- Add shrimp, fry 2 minutes on each side or just until turned pink and slighly browned.