1/3 Photos of Crispy Basa Fish & Shrimp
Lovely crunch on both fish and shrimp, delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salt and pepper over fish and shrimp.
- 2Soak fish and shrimp in milk for 15 minutes.
- 3Dredge in flour, shake off excess and pass through the milk again.
- 4Coat in corn flakes, pressing on.
- 5Heat oil in non stick fry pan, fry fish 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- 6Add shrimp, fry 2 minutes on each side or just until turned pink and slighly browned.
Browse Our Top British Columbian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All British Columbian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Basa Fish & Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.8 mg
- Sodium 349.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: