Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lovely crunch on both fish and shrimp, delicious!
- 2 basa fillets
- 12 medium shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over fish and shrimp.
- Soak fish and shrimp in milk for 15 minutes.
- Dredge in flour, shake off excess and pass through the milk again.
- Coat in corn flakes, pressing on.
- Heat oil in non stick fry pan, fry fish 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- Add shrimp, fry 2 minutes on each side or just until turned pink and slighly browned.
We love Basa, normally we have it baked or deep fried, this was a nice change, Had to use 2 tbls of oil, will do again, thanks Derf.