Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lovely crunch on both fish and shrimp, delicious!
Make and share this Crispy Basa Fish & Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over fish and shrimp.
- Soak fish and shrimp in milk for 15 minutes.
- Dredge in flour, shake off excess and pass through the milk again.
- Coat in corn flakes, pressing on.
- Heat oil in non stick fry pan, fry fish 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- Add shrimp, fry 2 minutes on each side or just until turned pink and slighly browned.
We love Basa, normally we have it baked or deep fried, this was a nice change, Had to use 2 tbls of oil, will do again, thanks Derf.