Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Few things are better together than bananas and chocolate. Why not add cinnamon, crispy panko bread crumbs, and whipped cream? Yum!
- 4 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Add 1 cup half and half and chocolate chips to a small saucepan, and melt together over low heat. Add cinnamon, stir well.
- Cut bananas into quarters.
- Beat egg with 1 tbsp half and half.
- Dredge bananas in flour, egg, and then panko crumbs.
- Heat oil in a wide skillet over medium heat.
- Fry bananas just until crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve 1 banana in each dish, drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream.
These were so delicious and good. I just loved them. And they were also easy to make. I didn't deep fry them, I just used 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. But they were delicious!