Recipe by EmmyDuckie
Few things are better together than bananas and chocolate. Why not add cinnamon, crispy panko bread crumbs, and whipped cream? Yum!
Top Review by Studentchef
These were so delicious and good. I just loved them. And they were also easy to make. I didn't deep fry them, I just used 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. But they were delicious!
- 4 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add 1 cup half and half and chocolate chips to a small saucepan, and melt together over low heat. Add cinnamon, stir well.
- Cut bananas into quarters.
- Beat egg with 1 tbsp half and half.
- Dredge bananas in flour, egg, and then panko crumbs.
- Heat oil in a wide skillet over medium heat.
- Fry bananas just until crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve 1 banana in each dish, drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream.