Recipe by Norelllaura1
This sweet and rich Balsamic vinegar marinade carmalizes to form a crisp glaze on the wings. These can be baked or grilled; though I prefer the grill.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat well.
- Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 6 hours or you can refrigerate overnight.
- Let wings return to room temperature if refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 450 andplace in a single layer; bake wings until crisp and deep brown (about 25 mins) or grill over medium-hot fire, about 5 inches from heat for about 8-10 mins per side.
- Serve hot or at room temperature and enjoy!