Recipe by Norelllaura1
A different kind of buffalo wings, the sweet balsamic vinegar carmalizes to form a crisp glaze on the wings as they cook.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 large scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the wings, vinegar and scallions. Toss well to coat and cover and let marinate at room temperature for 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Or you can refrigerate over night.
- Preheat oven to 450 and let chicken wings return to room temperature if refrigerated.
- Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until crisp and deep brown, about 25 mins; or grill the chicken wings over a medium-hot fire for about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Cook time does not include marinating time.