Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious, healthy and easy...even the kids liked the fish this way.
Make and share this Crispy Baked Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 zucchini, thin half moons
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup plain potato chips, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss first 5 ingredients in EVOO and spread on cookie sheet.
- Put filets on top, season with salt and pepper.
- Spray fish with Pam.
- Cover fish w/crumbs, pressing into fish.
- Bake 20 minutes.
WOW! Was this every so good! Love Panko and the veggies compliment the fish well. THX for posting!