A unique change of pace for those who love Reuben sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs and milk, beating well.
- 2Dip one side of each bread slice in egg mixture, then in crushed corn chips.
- 3Place 4 slices of bread, chips side down, on baking sheet.
- 4Spread other side of bread with Thousand Island dressing.
- 5Top each with a slice of corned beef, cheese, and 2 tablespoons sauerkraut.
- 6Top sandwiches with remaining bread, chips side up.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Reuben Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 217.0 mg
- Sodium 1104.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: