Recipe by Tish
These are sure to be a kid pleaser...a little better for them than the fried ravioli that many little ones like. Found this in "The Taming of the C.A.N.D.Y. Monster"
Top Review by Captain's Lady
DH and I really weren't all that fond of these. The flavor was good, but the texture just wasn't close enough to the fried texture that makes crispy ravioli so wonderful. I might try these again, but not really sure.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1⁄2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup pasta sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream and milk.
- Dip ravioli in sour cream mixture, then in bread crumb mixture to coat evenly.
- Place ravioli on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until ravioli are crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with pasta sauce.