Recipe by Chris Irvine
A little recipe that I played around with that is healthy on the whole. It is spicy as I don't like to get rid of chili seeds. Serves 2 but if you your hungry serves 1. Very simple but takes a while. Oh when I say dash it really is to taste.
- 2 big potatoes
- 1 (200 g) can tuna in vegetable oil (sunflower)
- 1 (200 g) can sweetcorn
- 3 crushed garlic cloves (fresh)
- 4 chopped chilies (green & red)
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 slice crushed ginger (fresh)
- 6 chopped mange-touts peas
- 1 big red pepper
- 1 dash olive oil
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 1 dash chili sauce
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Baking crispy Potatoes Preheat over to 350°C.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and place into baking tray.
- Pour olive oil liberally onto potato.
- Every 15 minutes spoon residual oil onto potatoes.
- Bake for 90 minutes.
- (Use a wok or a large frying pan) Preheat wok to highest setting and dash with olive oil.
- Fry chopped onion, garlic and ginger until golden brown
- Fry the tuna & sweetcorn sauce
- Dash to taste chili sauce and sesame oil for about 5 minutes
- Cook the remainder of the vegetables for 3 minutes with a dash of Balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately.