Recipe by Kozmic Blues
This simple side dish is a great compliment to fish or steaks. The fresh rosemary and sea salt are just the right seasoning for the crispy potatoes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, and place onto baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the potato wedges with non stick spray until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle generously with sea salt and chopped rosemary.
- Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes until crisp and golden, turning occasionally.