1/3 Photos of Crispy Baked Potato Wedges - Low Fat
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This simple side dish is a great compliment to fish or steaks. The fresh rosemary and sea salt are just the right seasoning for the crispy potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Cut potatoes into wedges, and place onto baking sheet.
- 4Lightly spray the potato wedges with non stick spray until evenly coated.
- 5Sprinkle generously with sea salt and chopped rosemary.
- 6Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes until crisp and golden, turning occasionally.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Potato Wedges - Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g