This simple side dish is a great compliment to fish or steaks. The fresh rosemary and sea salt are just the right seasoning for the crispy potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, and place onto baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the potato wedges with non stick spray until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle generously with sea salt and chopped rosemary.
- Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes until crisp and golden, turning occasionally.
Great, healthy way to do potatoes! I used dried rosemary instead of fresh. I used Becel cooking spray. My wedges turned out quite crispy but very browned.
Mmmmmmmmm, super yummy!!!! The potatoes are crunchy on the outside with a soft interior and the rosemary flavour is great! I loved the sprinkling of sea salt on top and the usage of fresh rosemary! What an easy and super tasty recipe! An added plus is that this is also quite healthy, even if you use a little oil instead of the spray (I used 1 ts). THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this with us, Kozmic. I will definitely make it again! Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #21 April 2010 and the Herb Club in the French Forum.
These wedges were good. We don't care for rosemary so I used thyme and alittle basil instead. I am giving this a 4 star only because I didn't find the wedges to be crispy like I had expected, maybe I done something wrong. I fellowed the recipe as stated, it may need somekind of breading to make them crispy. Thanks for sharing your recipe.