Make and share this Crispy Baked Panko Sriracha Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 3 lbs chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Pam cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- Combine honey, soy sauce, oil, ginger, orange juice and Sriracha in a bowl whisk until combined. Pour into a storage bag, add chicken breast and marinate 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to bread the tenders, preheat oven to 450° and prepare the baking sheet by placing a cooling rack on it (it helps crisp the entire coating).
- Prepare for the breading by placing flour in a shallow bowl. Lightly beat eggs in a second shallow bowl, and place breadcrumbs in a third shallow bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to the bowl containing flour and then another 1/2 teaspoon to the bowl with the breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Spray the cooling rack with the cooking spray. Coat each chicken breast in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip the chicken breast in the egg and let excess drip off. Then roll in the breadcrumb mixture and place the chicken breast on the prepared rack.
- Bake the chicken breast for 18-20 minutes depending on thickness of the tenders. Serve with ranch dressing.